From: daisyforumofin...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:daisyforumofin...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of suresh
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 11:43 AM
To: DaisyForumOfIndia
Subject: [DFI] Hear2Read Tamil Text To Speech (TTS) App released in Google Play
Store

Hello,

On behalf of the Hear2Read team, I am delighted to announce that the first
Indic TTS Android App was released for general availability on August 2nd, 2016.

Simply search for "Hear2Read Tamil" in Play store. If you search for Hear2Read,
it will display 3 other Apps from another developer that also uses Hear2Read
name.

Tamil TTS is the first of several Indic TTS Apps that we plan to release this
year.

I would like to thank Mitra Jyothi for their active participation in helping
develop this App. This App could not have been developed without persistent
feedback, advice and help from Ms. Sundari Venkatesan of Mitra Jyothi.

Hear2Read TTS are designed to work on Android release 4.2.2 and up. It requires
an Android device with at least 1 GB RAM and Quad 1.2 GHz CPU>

There are over 12,000 Android devices sold by several hundred vendors. As a
volunteer team we are not in a position to test the software on hundreds or
even dozens of different devices. The App has been tested and seems to work on
the following devices:

- Moto E and G

- Samsung J2

- Micromax A177 Android One

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to Feedback [at] Hear2Read
[dot] org.

Thanks,

Suresh Bazaj

(Founder Hear2Read.org)