Hi,
I successfully registered. My question is, do we need to have
membership in any of the libraries mentioned?
I don't have membership in any of the libraries mentioned.
What Should I do?
Thanks.

>>> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
>>> mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
>>> Skype: mukeshjain211
>>> Mob: 09977165123
>>> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
>>> master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "
>>>
>>> Helen Keller

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> nothing is difficult unless you make it appear so.
>>
>> r. aravind,
>>
>> Assistant manager
>> Department of sales
>> bank of baroda retail loan factory, Chennai.
>> mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
>> email id : aravind_...@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com.

>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."