thanks Prasant Sir and team, now we  the people of india can say "good
by Bookshare"

On 9/2/16, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> that is fantastic.
> a mobile app is required.
> or may be the website may be used via the go read app by bookshare
>
> On 9/2/16, Prashant Ranjan Verma <prashant...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We are getting unprecedented response to Sugamya Pustakalaya. Hundreds of
>> membership applications have been submitted already. Please take note of
>> the
>> following points in the context of Sugamya Pustakalaya.
>>
>> 1.       As it happens with something this big and something so new, some
>> issues have been detected with the portal. They are being fixed as soon
>> as
>> possible. So, please do report problems and help us with your patience.
>> The
>> TCS and DFI team is doing its best to make this portal easy to use and
>> robust.
>>

>> 2.       Do not judge the usefulness of Sugamya Pustakalaya  on the basis
>> of
>> number of books available presently. Remember that it has just been
>> launched
>> and it is from now on that more and more books will be uploaded. NGOs all
>> over India have thousands of books in DAISY, MP3 and other formats. They
>> have made a commitment to   upload it at the earliest.
>>

>> 3.       Please choose your nearest library when you are registering on
>> Sugamya Pustakalaya.  You should preferably choose the organization  of
>> which you are already a member. And remember that once your membership is
>> approved, you will be able to download all books from all organizations.
>>

>> 4.       You just read about the fantastic work being done by Bookshare
>> in
>> adding titles from India. Just a reminder that you can get all those
>> books
>> even through the Sugamya Pustakalaya website. When you search in Sugamya
>> Pustakalaya  you  see results not only from Bookshare collection but also
>> from DFI members organizations. Therefore, the chances of finding your
>> required book increases and you may also get to know books similar to
>> your
>> searched title.
>>

>> 5.       Please read the Getting Started and FAQ pages on the Sugamya
>> Pustakalaya website. It will most probably answer your questions. If not,
>> please use the phone number or email on the contact us page  to send your
>> queries.
>>

>> 6.       And the best of Sugamya Pustakalaya  is yet to come. Soon it
>> will
>> be connected to mobile apps. And you will be able to get several
>> magazines
>> from it.
>>

>> To open Sugamya Pustakalaya website go to:
>>
>> www.sugamyapustakalaya.in
>>
>> or go to www.daisyindia.org and click on online library link.
>>

>> Thanks and regards,
>>
>> Prashant Ranjan Verma
>>
>> Chairman, Sugamya Pustakalaya Committee

> [...]

Pankaj Singh Kushwaha,  Ph.D.:  Research Scholar,
Centre for European Studies,
School of International Studies "SIS",
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Dehli 110067.
Mobile no: +919868610216.
Email: justicewith...@gmail.com or pankaj.jn...@gmail.com
institutional E_mail: pankaj44_...@jnu.ac.in
Convener: JNU Visually Challenge Forum 2015-2016