Hi Cornelius,

Very interesting question.  Copy a tab from the document and paste in
the "find" field  in the find and replace dialog box and make sure
there is nothing in the "replace with" field.  You can press the
delete and back space in the replace field to make sure there is not
even space in that field.  Once you press on replace all, the tabs in
the document will disappear.  Alternatively, you can press space bar
in the replace field to have spaces in the place of tabs.

On 9/10/16, Cornelius Lyngdoh <cornelyng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I need to remove tabs from my document. There are so many of them
> which is taking so much of my time to find and delete them.
> Is there a way to do this or not? Maybe dialogue box of find and replace.
> If this dialogue works then how to type in the find edit box.
> Thanks.
> --
>
> Believe in WORK not in LUCK! & Most of all, trust in God but don't be
> dependent on Him.
> ---
> Thanks,
> Cornelius Lyngdoh,