hi guys,
I am facing problem in downloading periodicals from sugamya
pustakalaya. I have subscribed to india today and readers digest. my
library membership to XRCVC has also been successfully completed,.
however, when I click on the download link of these magzeens, it takes
me back to the home page and asks me to log in again despite already
being loged in.
any help for the same will be highly appreciated.

--
Best Regards
  Sadaf Khan