From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Navneet Dubey
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:50 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] question about sugamya pustakalaya

Dear friends,
I want to open my account on sugamya pustakalaya and I have read on this list
that I have to upload my disability certificate in j p e g format but I have my
certificate in p p t I e in the form of power point slide format. So please any
body  tell can I upload it in p p t format or I have to change it  in to  j p e
g if yes then how can I change it. Can prashant verma sir can help in this
regard.
Thanks

navneet dubey

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.