From: Mahesh Narasimhan
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 11:26 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] KNFB reader.

Hi

Thanks for the information. Would appreciate if I could get the
tutorials for KNFB reader. There are many options available in App
store; which one to select?

--
"Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will

With best regards,
Mahesh Narasimhan
Mobile: +91-9899353960
E-mail: maheshde...@gmail.com