Saksham Himachal Pradesh in partnership with Centre for Internet
Society, Banglore and Bookshare is organizing a 2 day workshop titled:
"Use of NVDA and Espeak for Enhancing Careers for Persons with Visual
This event is open for all visually challenged persons, Special
educators, Administrators and Principals of Schools working with the
visual impaired and parents of visually impaired children.
The event will be held at Simla on the 24th and 25th September 2016.
The following will be covered during the 2 day workshop:
- What is a Career.
- What is the requirement for building a good Career.
- Importance of Dignity and Self confidence.
- Importance of Technology.
- How to read and write using technology.
- sources of Accessible Content.
- How can Technology breakdown barriers.
- How can we learn technology.
What careers are possible for Persons with Blindness.
- What lies beyond Government jobs.
Can persons with Blindness succeed at par with the sighted?
Those interested to join may contact Mr. Kuldeep at Saksham HP on his
mobile number 9418485128
or write to:
With Best Regards,
Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
mobile phones / Tabs on:
Search for old postings at:
To unsubscribe send a message to
with the subject unsubscribe.
To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent
through this mailing list..