Dear All,

Greetings from *Divya Jyothi Charitable Trust,*

It is my pleasure to officially announce that we, Divya Jyothi Charitable
Trust and Mysore Dasara Sports committee will be jointly hosting a "*STATE
LEVEL DASARA OPEN CHESS TOURNMENT FOR VISUALLY CHALLENGED*" in Mysore
on3-Oct-2016
and 4-Oct-2016.

We would like to extend the invitation to all our visually challenged
friends and supporting organizations. The tournament is open for both Men
and Women and is strictly only for VISUALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE. We would
appreciate your responses by 30-09-2016 as to the number of teams you would
be sending so that all necessary arrangements can be made. Outstation
participants will get free accommodation, including breakfast, lunch and
dinner on 3/10/2016 and 4/10/2016. So Hurry up, Register your name by
calling on 0821-2510129 or +91 8904193697 or sending an email to "
divya.jyothi.tr...@gmail.com" between 10am to 5pm.

*Kindly note:*
1. Last date for registration is 30-09-2016.

2. All the registered participants must be present on 2/10/2016 evening and
dinner will also be served.
3. Accommodation for outstation participants will be available only
from 3/10/2016
10 A .M to 4/10/2016 10 A .M and Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served
from 3/10/2016 and 4/10/2016.

4. For participants from Mysore city, free lunch will be provided on
3/10/2016 and 4/10/2016
4. If you registering through your organization/school, only 6 individuals
are allowed with one escort from one organization.
5. Team structure and game rules will be communicated on the day
of tournaments. We will be providing you with further details after we
receive your responses as we will be in a better position based on the
number of participants.

If you need further information, please contact *Mr. Chethan* Admin of *Divya
Jyothi Charitable Trust *+91 8904193697 between 10am to 5pm.

--
M A Shivaprakash
Door No: 742