Dear all,
Hope you guys are doing great.  Apologize for long hibernation.
Just would like to take moment to update you on few initiatives which I and
Amar Jain of Mumbai is volunteering our time towards making sites accessible
and screen reader friendly.

1.        We have been working with Income tax authorities to make their sites
accessible for the past few months and happy to note that now sites has been
made accessible to large extent.  However few tools and utilities remain
inaccessible and working on the same as we speak.  Hope to resolve the entire
issues by next month.

2.       2.  Matter of fact; I did file taxes independently with ease by myself
except for couple of hurdles which I highlighted to the income tax authorities
for their intervention.   Request you to also make time to view this site and
offer your valuable comment on the same.
Let's work and collaborate for accessible & inclusive India.
Kind regards
Asif