I'm still not able to play the capcha code at the login screen through internet
explorer...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: asif
  To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.'
  Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:13 PM
  Subject: [AI] Accessible Efiling Income ax site

  Dear all,
  Hope you guys are doing great.  Apologize for long hibernation.
  Just would like to take moment to update you on few initiatives which I and
Amar Jain of Mumbai is volunteering our time towards making sites accessible
and screen reader friendly.

  1.        We have been working with Income tax authorities to make their
sites accessible for the past few months and happy to note that now sites has
been made accessible to large extent.  However few tools and utilities remain
inaccessible and working on the same as we speak.  Hope to resolve the entire
issues by next month.

  2.       2.  Matter of fact; I did file taxes independently with ease by
myself except for couple of hurdles which I highlighted to the income tax
authorities for their intervention.   Request you to also make time to view
this site and offer your valuable comment on the same.
  Let's work and collaborate for accessible & inclusive India.
  Kind regards
  Asif

sent through this mailing list..