Yes there is a portable amplifier for connecting mike but soundbox will have some waitage. it is handy for outing stuffs like resorts. But I have not seen any branded one yet. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohib Anwar Rafay" <mohibra...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:47 AM
Subject: [AI] Want suggestions to purchase portable voice amplifier or loudspeaker

I heard there are portable voice amplifier or loudspeaker which you
can carry in your laptop bag, these are useful for giving
presentations and also to teach a classroom of 70 - 80 students.
Basically it may save you from shouting inside the classroom. So I
want to purchase one of such voice amplifier. Therefore I want your
suggestions for a good, easy to use and accessible system. I would
like to purchase a wireless system if it is available, as you can wear
the microphone around your neck and keep the amplifier at some place
like on the table. So please suggest me something. your

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765