From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:47 AM
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Want suggestions to purchase portable voice amplifier or
loudspeaker

I heard there are portable voice amplifier or loudspeaker which you can carry
in your laptop bag, these are useful for giving presentations and also to teach
a classroom of 70 - 80 students.
Basically it may save you from shouting inside the classroom. So I want to
purchase one of such voice amplifier. Therefore I want your suggestions for a
good, easy to use and accessible system. I would like to purchase a wireless
system if it is available, as you can wear the microphone around your neck and
keep the amplifier at some place like on the table. So please suggest me
something. your

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.