Hi friends,

I am resending this as I need urgent help.  Sorry for this.

Ketan

From: Ketan Kothari
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:06 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in ; wi...@win10.groups.io
Subject: Problem in importing mails

Hi

I have saved my mails by exporting into windows live format and now I am trying
to save them  by importing them back.  I am getting message that either the
location of my messages cannot be determined or that some other application has
files open.  No application is open.  What could be the issue?  Please do help.
 Thank you.

With best wishes,

Ketan