hi guys,
I am lookin for scanner for my academic purpose between the range of
3000-5000. could you'll please help me with the same as soon as
possible? I have cannon lide 120 and Scanjet 200 on my mind, reviews
for the same will be also highly appreciated.
hope to receive your reply soon

--
Best Regards
  Sadaf Khan