Dear Yogesh,

VIBEWA is for banking and other financial services sectors.  DOPT O.M
issued in March 2014 speaks about empowerment of central government
employees at work place.  You people can press for implementation of
the same.  Form a small team, go to the concerned ministry and present
a demo.  As you know, VIBEWA had its origin way back in 2009 as an
e-group.  Its only in 2016 we could do something.  First, get everyone
with similar needs and ideas on to one platform.  Start with an
E-group for central government employees.  Discuss your problems
there.  You'll find someone or the other to take the initiative.  You
can discuss everything on Access India as well.  But having a
dedicated group will make you focus on the same and have the feeling
of ownership of the same.  Good luck.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81