Vamshi,
Thank you for sharing. This is indeed a great document, well written. I'm
sure a lot of effort has put in. And as I said earlier, a continues
follow-up should be taken to ensure it's read by all stakeholders and take
necessary action. Please be assured I'm available for any support that I
can provide at a personal level.

All the best,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch