I'm also keen to know the more details. It seems that the case was
only reported by the India Today. And the reporter's E-mail address is
given in the report. One could seek more details from Sneha. This case
was probably disposed off in one of the district courts in Delhi.
Moreover, I'm mulling to write an Op-Ed for an mainstream Indian Daily
over this issue. And the list could help me in collating similar cases
where jurors narrow outlook accentuated the entrenched farce
perception against the persons with disabilities. Such observation by
the judge if not rebuffed or condemned, has a propensity to crystalise
the notion that the blindness and divinity go together. And any
'aberration' if alleged and reported should be booed away as false
'accusation'.We shouldn't let these judges spread unfounded lies about
our lives. At times, one is provoked to pose bluntly: 'who will judge
the judges'?
 On 10/7/16, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will someone help with more details-Magistrate's name, Which  Court?
> It will be easy to find if we know where this person lives.
> The newspaper report quotes that  a blind person cannot rape  and also
> states that a blind person cannot give bath.
> What did all the blind mothers and fathers in this group do?
> Kanchan

Avinash Shahi