This Dussehra, I was in Agra where I visited Agra fort, Taj Mahal and
Fatehpur Sikri. I found Braille embossed plates placed at the entrance
of Taj Mahal and Sikri fort. As I read aloud the written text on that
plate the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) officials made a video
promised to carry on accessibility drive to other places under their
supervision. I advised them to facilitate metal imprinted detail in
Braille at Every Mahal under the Fatehpur Sikri Fort. I also got to
know a specialized school for the blind named after the Great Saint
Soordas in Titum Lake Agra. The statue of the great Saint is one of
the great attractions for the tourists.

--
Avinash Shahi