This Dussehra, I was in Agra where I visited Agra fort, Taj Mahal and
Fatehpur Sikri. I found Braille embossed plates placed at the entrance
of Taj Mahal and Sikri fort. As I read aloud the written text on that
plate the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) officials made a video
promised to carry on accessibility drive to other places under their
supervision. I advised them to facilitate metal imprinted detail in
Braille at Every Mahal under the Fatehpur Sikri Fort. I also got to
know a specialized school for the blind named after the Great Saint
Soordas in Titum Lake Agra. The statue of the great Saint is one of
the great attractions for the tourists.

Avinash Shahi