HELLO SIR, GOOD EVENING.

ON BE HALF OF MY VISUALLY IMPAIRED FRIENDS, I HAVE A SMALL SUGGESTIONS
FOR THE BARTHI AIRTEL  GROUP.
i WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THE PEOPLE, WHO IS GOING TO PARTISIPATE IN THE
MARATHON TO GIVE AWARENESS ABOUT THE ACCESSIBILITY.

AS WE ALL KNO THAT, AIRTEL IS THE 1 OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER, WHO IS
PROVIDING THE GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY, IN
SUCHCASE, SOME OF MY FRIENDS, [TOTALLY BLIND] PEOPLE ARE USING AIRTEL
HOTSPOT WHICH IS COMPLETELY IN ACCESSIBLE.
REQUESTED THE PEOPLE TO SPEEK ON THIS ISSUE.

I HOPE THE PARTISIPENTS WILL CONSIDER MY REQUEST.

On 10/11/16, Blind Cricket Association, INDIA
<indiablindcric...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Contact 9868169858
>
> On Oct 11, 2016 2:46 PM, "Madhav Kumar" <ca.madhavku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> please advice the process of registration
>>
>> regards
>> madhav
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 12:46 AM, Blind Cricket Association, INDIA <
>> indiablindcric...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear friends,
>> > We are glad to inform u that we are again participating in the  airtel
>> > Delhi half marathon , 2016. If anybody wants to run for a good cause
>> > with
>> > us please contact us. The registration are rapidly going to close. So
>> > please register yourself by Wednesday (till 12.10.2016).  We need your
>> one
>> > photograph and one ID proof .
>> > For any further queries u can call us on 9868169858, 9313585077 or mail
>> us
>> > indiablindcric...@gmail.com.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your support.
>> >
>> > Manvendra Patwal
>> > General secretary
>> >
>> > Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
>> of
>> > mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> > accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >

>> > Search for old postings at:
>> > http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to
>> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>> > with the subject unsubscribe.

>> > please visit the list home page at
>> > http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_
>> accessindia.org.in
>> >

>> > Disclaimer:
>> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> > of
>> > the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;
>> >
>> > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> > sent through this mailing list..

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

>> please visit the list home page at

>> veracity;

>> mails

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com