Dear friends,

I get to work with new excel sheets generated every couple of days.  I
want to transfer data from the older ones to the newer ones.  For
example, there is a sheet with 50 rows with around 25 columns.  I
input some comments  in some of the columns.  Next day there is a new
sheet with 45 rows same as the previous day's sheet and 5 new rows.  I
want to get the data from the previous sheet into the new sheet.
along with my comments.  I know V lookup is one option to do it.  I
wonder whether is any other way of doing it.

--
G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497

WWW.VIBEWA.ORG