why I5? choose lower processor like dual core, if you don't require any graphics or design or 3d software on your pc. only jaws, word, excel, internet etc can run any lower processor than I5. you can enjoy all these with a lower processor also. better is to save your money, don't let the company get rich.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ajay Minocha" <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Difference between I7 processor and I5 processor for a VI user?

I5 should be more than enough.

On 10/12/16, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
you can go for i5 no problem..
if you have some1 who will use your laptop to play games you can
consider i7 with a good gpu

On 10/12/16, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi members, I have decided to purchase one Lenovo Thinkpad X260. But
it is available in two versions, first is coming with Intel Core i5
6200U processor and 4gb Ram, while second is with 6th Generation Intel
Core i7 6500U processor and 8gb Ram.
But the price difference between first and second model is of 22,000
rupees.
So can anyone tell me what difference will it make in terms of speed
and usability for a visually impaired user? As I have to use jaws,
kurzweil, ABBYY fine reader and other necessary softwares.
Please guide me whether should I go for I5 model or I7 model. Mohib from
Delhi.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765

Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of

please

the

mails