Hi, I  need to proof read PNM booklet which is both in Hindi and
English .I  need to convert it into Unicode   I  have tried it with
Suvidha but I  am able to convert only Hindi text ...please guide how
can I  convert this bilingual text into Unicode correctly ? Please
respond on my personal mail ID only. Thanks .With regards