hi, sorry to hear this.

would like to give you some suggestions

1.      always try to sink your data with google.
2.      make sure that, the screen lock is protected with the password and
the finger prints.
3.      note your mobile i-p address.
4.      possible, make the insurance  for your mobile.

On 10/13/16, rajendra dhurve <rd0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh it is great sad back for sir...
>
> Can anybody could tell me the exact procedure to Synchronize our all
> contacts with Gmail account??
> Regards:
> RD
>
> On 10/13/16, Mahendra Galani <gal...@chello.at> wrote:
>> i am toled, yes, but not sure,
>> one should try.
>>
>> At 10:32 PM 10/13/2016 +0530, you wrote:
>>>can we trace our mobile  with imei number?

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com