Hello colleagues, Is there any concession in BSNL broad band? If it is
available please share me the circular. I heard that there is 20%
concession in BSNL broadband. But our BSNL office is  refusing to
provide such concession. Is any body in the list availing 20%
concession in broadband combo plans. Please provide me your details to
enable me to avail the facility.
Thanks in advance.