On 10/13/16, PAULMUDDHA <paulmud...@canarabank.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Last night that is at 9 P.M 12 Oct I was walking with my friend in front of
> my house talking over my mobile.
>
> Suddenly some one plucked my mobile from my hand and I thought that it was
> my daughter or my son and call out loudly and my friend a sighted friend
> asked me why I shouted aloud and no one around.
>
> I told that some one plucked my phone
>
> And when he saw around, two men with bike and we ran behind them but in
> vain.
>
> Now all my contacts  a thousand of them is lost..
>
> What to do? Is there is any way to retreave them?
>

> SENIOR MANAGER
>
> CANARA BANK
>
> HO CALL CENTRE
>
> M&CRM SECTION, M&RRWING,
>
> 7TH FLOOR, "NAVEEN COMPLEX"
>
> #14, OFF M G ROAD
>
> BANGALORE 560 001
>

> DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is intended
> solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly
> prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake,
> please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. Any information
> expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of CANARA
> BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
> solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
> Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
> presence of viruses. The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon
> the sender for any error or omissions in the contents of the message that
> arise, as a result of e-mail transmission and further declares that the
> sender cannot be made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account
> of having acted upon any messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or
> interception.

Sir,
Do the following two things immediately.
1. Contact your service provider and ask him to  block your number.
2. File a police complaint without fail in the jurisdictional police
station and safely keep the acknowledgement. Provide the police with
the IME no of your Mobile set. If you are lucky, and if the police
wants you will get back your mobile.
Good luck
Niranjan.B