Anyone going from Mumbai? I  am interested in participating.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of shankar shan
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:20 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Registration Airtel half marathon

HELLO SIR, GOOD EVENING.

ON BE HALF OF MY VISUALLY IMPAIRED FRIENDS, I HAVE A SMALL SUGGESTIONS FOR
THE BARTHI AIRTEL  GROUP.
i WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THE PEOPLE, WHO IS GOING TO PARTISIPATE IN THE
MARATHON TO GIVE AWARENESS ABOUT THE ACCESSIBILITY.

AS WE ALL KNO THAT, AIRTEL IS THE 1 OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER, WHO IS
PROVIDING THE GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY, IN SUCHCASE, SOME
OF MY FRIENDS, [TOTALLY BLIND] PEOPLE ARE USING AIRTEL HOTSPOT WHICH IS
COMPLETELY IN ACCESSIBLE.
REQUESTED THE PEOPLE TO SPEEK ON THIS ISSUE.

I HOPE THE PARTISIPENTS WILL CONSIDER MY REQUEST.

On 10/11/16, Blind Cricket Association, INDIA <indiablindcric...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Contact 9868169858
>
> On Oct 11, 2016 2:46 PM, "Madhav Kumar" <ca.madhavku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> please advice the process of registration
>>
>> regards
>> madhav
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 12:46 AM, Blind Cricket Association, INDIA <
>> indiablindcric...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear friends,
>> > We are glad to inform u that we are again participating in the
>> > airtel Delhi half marathon , 2016. If anybody wants to run for a
>> > good cause with us please contact us. The registration are rapidly
>> > going to close. So please register yourself by Wednesday (till
>> > 12.10.2016).  We need your
>> one
>> > photograph and one ID proof .
>> > For any further queries u can call us on 9868169858, 9313585077 or
>> > mail
>> us
>> > indiablindcric...@gmail.com.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your support.
>> >
>> > Manvendra Patwal
>> > General secretary
>> >
>> > Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>> > accessibility
>> of
>> > mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> > accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >

>> > Search for old postings at:
>> > http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to
>> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>> > with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >
>> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>> > changes, please visit the list home page at
>> > http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_
>> accessindia.org.in
>> >

>> > Disclaimer:
>> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>> > thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
>> > itself to its
>> veracity;
>> >
>> > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
>> > the
>> mails
>> > sent through this mailing list..
>> >

>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

>> please visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or
>> g.in

>> veracity;

ia.org.in

please

the

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com