Hello folk,

One of my friend pursuing MBA. Under university of Pune .His financial
condition is not good ..since he is from farming family. He is very
dedicated and particular about his study ..He has low vision disability
...near about 70-80 % and residing in Maharashtra.

So I would like to hear from you people if any financial organisation is
there who can help him to fill his institution fees ..Please mention your
different options and opinions..

Looking forward for your guidance and responce. ..