I would like to inform you to contact Mitra Jyothi the website
www.mitrajyothi.org

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Akash Gupta
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:01 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.; keyboardus...@googlegroups.com;
sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org
Subject: [AI] for getting Talking book libraries information

Dear friends,
I would like to know talking book libraries in india. I know saksham,
NAB Delhi and NIVH talking book library. Please tell me other talking
book libraries.

--
With Warm Regards,
Akash Gupta

----
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
By "Helen Keller".
------

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..