I am using windows 10 ,64 bit, I have kurzwail1000 version 14.10 and i have HP scanner. I have selected my scanner in kurzwail and tried scanning,but kurzwail giving me message scanned failed everytime.
I tried restarting kurzwail but still it is not working.
Pl guide and suggest solution.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
aryan joshi
email   aryanj1...@gmail.com
skype i.d   bhalchandra.joshi8
mobile number   9769728784