Make sure your scanner is working fine otherwise, to check it you can
try scanning using paint or in native application of HP scanner. If
scanner is working fine, go to Kurzweil, settings, scanning settings,
try different scanners available there and check the resolution of the
camera. Try with different combinations, it will surely scan the
pages.

On 10/15/16, aryan <aryanj1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using windows 10 ,64 bit, I have kurzwail1000 version 14.10 and i
> have HP scanner.
> I have selected my scanner in kurzwail and tried scanning,but kurzwail
> giving me message scanned failed everytime.
> I tried restarting kurzwail but still it is not working.
> Pl guide and suggest solution.
> Regards.
>
> --
> “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
> aryan joshi
> email   aryanj1...@gmail.com
> skype i.d   bhalchandra.joshi8
> mobile number   9769728784