Dear all,
People who are familiar with webvism can help me to solve the problem.
I am using firefox latest one. After updating into the latest one,
webvism was automatically removed. Then I installed it again. I am
unable to capture the image. When I pressed Ault + control + 6, it
didn’t say anything. But when I move to another page, it’s giving me
an audio sound. My webvism account is also logged in. Please help me
to solve this problem, for it is very difficult without webvism.

Thanks in advance

Boopathi P
PhD research scholar,
department of English Literature,