Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 8:32 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Query regarding webvism

Hi all,

I am also facing exactly the same issue as stated above.
Please help me as I am in need of this webvisum urgently.

On 10/16/16, Boopathi P <pathis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,
People who are familiar with webvism can help me to solve the problem.
I am using firefox latest one. After updating into the latest one,
webvism was automatically removed. Then I installed it again. I am
unable to capture the image. When I pressed Ault + control + 6, it
didn&#8217;t say anything. But when I move to another page, it&#8217;s giving me
an audio sound. My webvism account is also logged in. Please help me
to solve this problem, for it is very difficult without webvism.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards
Boopathi P

sent through this mailing list..

--

Believe in WORK not in LUCK! & Most of all, trust in God but don't be
dependent on Him.