friends, greetings.
hope all are doing well.

as for the subbject line says,  few months back, some 1 posted about
the  mobility aid [live braille] on this list.
hope people  may remember the post/artical.

now, I am planning to perchase this aid for my mobility usage.

if any 1 has the idea or the information for perchasing this device,
requested them to share there contact details here or offline.

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
Thanks and regards