few days ago, there was news item,
that railway is starting transferable tickets,
this is of course for family members,
however i feel, we should try to get same service for our escort.
good luck to all NGOs.

At 10:11 AM 10/18/2016 +0530, you wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am Saravanan from bangalore.
Now, with the help of new Railway ID card we can book the rail ticket in IRCTC . I want to know that is there any possibility to change the escort in later stage after booking the ticket thru IRCTC.
If so, Please furnish the details regarding the same.

Thanks
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Imo/Facetime +43 699 174 555 95
Addresse, Herbststrasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe