Hi friends, A very goodmorning to all, friends I am happy to inform
all that I am short listed for the rbi gr b interview. My interview is
scheduled for the forth of now. So friends as the subject line says I
am in need of some stuff to prepare for the interview to be specific
Im in need of some Info on the very latest hapenings in the banking/
economi sector. Some if any member has any thing to share pl help me
with the same thanks and regards.

you can reach me through my mobile nos 9769269354 and 9867008174