Dear Friends,

I am Tamil Selvan from bangalore.

I want to get new Railway ID card so that i can book it in IRCTC.

can anyone tell me how to get new Railway ID Card in Bangalore.
I am 60% orthopaedically disabled post polio residual paralysis.
Previously when i approached the government doctor for railway concession
certificate he told that i am not eligible for certificate as i can walk
without the assistance of escort.
but now i heard that with highcourt judgement we can travel/book ticket
even without the escort also.
but to book the ticket with new railway ID card, and to get new railway ID
card i think we need to produce the concession certificate issued by ortho
surgeon from government hospital.
in this situtation how can i get new ID card?
 can anyone suggest how to go about this.

R.P. Tamil Selvan