Hello Friends,
I am able to book ticket with and without escort but I am not able to
book the third passenger that is 5 years old child.
I filled Name, Age, Sex, opt for birth. and left other fields related
to ID card as blank as the child does not have card.but after entering
the OTP when I click next button the page doesnot change and no error
message comes.
Is there any possibility that with handicap card we can book only 2
tickets at a time?
Please Reply urgently.