hello,
whenever, you book the ticket using your concessional card details,
you are choosing the category as handicapped or escort if applicable
in serial number 1 and 2. for instance, if you are travelling with
escort then you are choosing the category as handicapped in first
serial and then in the 2nd serial, you are choosing category as
escort. these categories are displayed in combo box. so I assume that
you are already selecting these categories. like wise, if you are
selecting your child who is 5 years old, you have to select the
category as genral for serial number 3.

As per the railway fare policy, if you fill the details of any child
who is 5 years and above and fill the details in the columns from
passenger 1 to 6, you will be charged full fare and separate deat will
be allotted. So when you attempt to fill the details of your child for
instance, after filling up the name and age, when you attempt to
select the gender of your child from the next combo box, there itself
one message will popup on your screen alerting you that you will be
charged full fare for the child for allotting the seat. You have to
press enter on ok button and proceed with the rest of the details.

I have just now tested and it works fine.

Do get back again in case of any doubts.
Hope this helps.

On 10/18/16, shirin kheriwala <shizoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends,
> I am able to book ticket with and without escort but I am not able to
> book the third passenger that is 5 years old child.
> I filled Name, Age, Sex, opt for birth. and left other fields related
> to ID card as blank as the child does not have card.but after entering
> the OTP when I click next button the page doesnot change and no error
> message comes.
> Is there any possibility that with handicap card we can book only 2
> tickets at a time?
> Please Reply urgently.

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller