Hi,

One of our employe who is with vision impairment is not be able to get a bank
account with HDFC bank, they are not even accepting RBI guideline, but I was
able to get on2011 in HDFC bank itself in a different branch.
Please let me know what is the next step.

Thanks & Regards
Shekhar
Recruiter
Allegis Group India
t   080 3070 5138
m 9008882419
Commerce @ Mantri,
Level 3, No. 12/1 & 12/2, NS Palya,
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you