Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Using MS Excel for taking attendance of students

Use the verbosity dialogue box to set column a for title reading. This is a bit tricky, but it works fine.

Make sure your cursor is in column a if it is the column you want announced.

Press insert+v for verbosity dialogue box.

In the opening search field type title and wait for the results.

Now all options containing the word title will come up.

Arrow down to Define Name Column and Row Titles Override and press spacebar on it to select. Jaws should say for all files.

Now arrow down to the option Row Titles to Column Range. It should say column a. If it down't, use spacebar to define it.

Tab over to ok button and activate it.

Now test your action. If it does not work, try it again checking each step.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas