Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Abhinav Singh reports for the Statesman: Delhi University: Visually Impaired teacher seeks normal life partner

Very interesting! Why do we have to marry disability or non disability? We must not forget that we need to marry human beings! They can be disabled or no9t! To find happiness in any relationship as in marriage, it is important to have valus, intrests and values alined with each other. If you want mainstreaming, then give value to the society and be proactive in mingling with society, and you will soon find yourself mainstreamed! And friends, we are already in the mainstream, because our families are not all disabled! It is also largely in our own minds, we also keep away from all mainstream activities and reject any opportunity to get out and mingle, for we are ourselves ashamed and subconsciously worried about what people will say or think about our disability and therefore keep ourselves away from society, and get left out!

So friends the world belongs to all of us; disabled or non disabled, so get up and start mingling with all and get yourself into the mainstream! Even people who do not have disabilities get left out if they don’t make the effort of becoming social from their side! They also get up and go into society to participate, and believe you me, if they don't get out and make that effort, they too get excluded from society! No society comes to your doorstep to drag you into the mainstream, you have to make the effort and bring value to others with whom you wish to connect and interact!

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment , Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity & Inclusion, Prevention of Sexual Harassment
Connect With Us :