Hello Shyam,

for jaws 15 and above just install the Vocalizer expressive lekha and
after it gets installed just restart jaws.
Now to enable Lekha  press insert control s
you will get the synthesizer list just move with arrow keys and hit
enter on vocalizer expressive option.

Lekha will start speaking.
When your hindi work is done just repeat the above process and choose
eloquence option again.
HTH
Rajneesh