I can't understand 48 inch white cane.
I didn't herd it before.
so can you tell me more about it?

On 11/25/16, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I contacted a few NGOs including Saksham and the Blind relief
> association.  But it seems48 inch foldable white cane is not
> available.  Instead 3.5 feet and 4.5 feet canes are available.   With
> no choice, and an outstation trip in short time, I ordered a 4.5 feet
> cane from Saksham.
>

> On 11/25/16, Saravanan.K <sarva...@greytip.com> wrote:
>> Dear Friend,
>>
>> I am also inneed of it.
>> Please provide me the cost of the same.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Saravanan.K
>> +91 9916512402
>>

>> On 11/25/2016 6:00 AM, rajpal wrote:
>>> Hello Sir you can get it from our institution that is Blind Relief
>>> Association Delhi. Talk to Mr. Ramasharay his mobile no. is 9953494431.
>>> Or
>>> you can also call me on 9811551648.

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.