Kanchan,
1. Paytm has option to transfer funds to Bank account
2. Other option, you may add regular vendors to your bank account and do a IMPS
where funds gets transferred instantly.
3. Some banks an option for you to do a quick transfer without adding as a
beneficiary.
4. I'm yet to try but State Bank buddy is one option.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone