Dear Vedhika,
Can you share this e book? My email ID is contact.ramkris...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of vedika phadke
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 1:21 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] reasoning ability ebook

Oh! Thank you so much.

I was asking for both verbal and nonverbal, hence not spesified.

is there any list member opted for competitive exam? please inform what we
have to do for diagram based questions? is the marking applicable similar to
marking from NCERT?

Vedika

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:53:16 +0530 Maitreya Shah  wrote

>Hello,

if its the verbal reasoning book you are asking for,

 download it from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17950485/R%20S%20aggarwal%20verbal%20rea
soning.pdf

On 11/29/16, vedika phadke  wrote:

> Is the reasoning ability ebook of R. S. Aggarwal available in same format

> download?

> Please inform how to download the reasoning ebook!

> thanks to all!

> Vedika

> On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 09:51:25 +0530 Maitreya Shah wrote

>>Hi Naga,

> you can download the ebook from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17950485/Quantitative%20aptitude%20%28r.
s.%20aggarwal%29.zip

> I amn't sure about the quality of the ebook, give it a try.

> see if this works.

> On 11/28/16, Nagababu Arepalli wrote:

>> Sir,

>> The exam is on first of december.

>> On 11/27/16, Amar Jain wrote:

>>> Hi Naga,

>>> Which author? Is it RS Agarwal? While I don't have it, but let me try.

>>> When

>>> is the exam?

>>> Regards,

>>> Amar Jain

>>> Sent from my iPhone

ia.org.in

>>> of

>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

ia.org.in

>>> Search for old postings at:

>>> To unsubscribe send a message to

>>> with the subject unsubscribe.

>>> please

>>> visit the list home page at

>>> Disclaimer:

>>> the

>>> mails

>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> --

>> [Sincerely,]

>> Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha,

>> cuttack

>> B.A.L.L.B

>> "associate at compass law associates"

>> PH: +919000963966>+918688071288