From: Vikas Gupta <
vikasgupta1...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 23:30:34 +0530
Subject: need help in instaling jaws
To:
axcessin...@axcessindia.org.in
hai friends i am facing problem in instaling jaws 17 in my laptop. i
am useing window 7 64 bit. i press the setup of jaws. but it after
stop after few click but voice of click continoues and setup is not
installing jaws. i am useing window 7 64 bit. i had restarted my
system many time. but the voice of copying files continoue. it is not
canceling. what should i do. how i can instal jaws 17 and crack it
properly please guide me. please also guide me how to cancel the
current running instalation. i want also ask to you what is the
procedure of cracking jaws 17 please help me. your help is highly apretiated.

--
vikas gupta
mobile no: 7503616008

--