Hi all,

Greetings.

I am so thrilled to share with you that I will be performing my stand up
comedy act in Mumbai Dec 4 and in Delhi dec 7. On the occasion of
international day of persons with disabilities and the sixteen days of
ending gender based violence, I present a humourous lens on my life as a
woman with a disability and on the experiences through my work on
disability, gender, sexuality and violence. See you  for some laughs!

Mumbai dec 4

Time 7.30 pm

Venue  Daughters of St PaulAuditorium , next to Royalty night club,
Waterfield road, Bandra west. Mumbai

Ticket for purchase on insider here:
https://insider.in/event/sex-and-sexability-2-0-with-aditi-mittal-dec4

Delhi dec 7

Time 6 pm (my 25 min performance followed by the film screening of Pink)

Venue Venue: The American Center

24, Kasturba Gandhi Marg

New Delhi 110001

Regards,

Nidhi Goyal

Activist trainer and artist: disability rights and gender justice

I tweet: @saysnidhigoyal