Hi,

How can we give you the feedback without using the app?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pabba ANU BHARATH" <bharath.pa...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Rupee Checker App with a stable Holder

Hi Shraddha, I didn't develop the app. I am currently in design stage. Can
you please give me feedback about the product described.

Thanks, Pabba.

On 10-Dec-2016 2:52 pm, "shraddha edke" <edke.shrad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi bharath. Can u share d link of d app from which we can download d same?

Thanks,
Shrraddha

On 10-Dec-2016 2:41 pm, "Pabba ANU BHARATH" <bharath.pa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>        I am Bharath. I work on designing android applications. These
days I
> understood that visually Impaired users find very difficult to detect
> currency notes. There are so many apps available for solving this
problem.
> But in our user study conducted with some users, I found that none of
them
> use this apps. I found that the problem is, most of the users find
> difficult to hold mobiles in public places and scan the notes, So I
thought
> of designing a neck strap that allows the mobile to hold mobile in a
stable
> position. I am designing the app in a way that it can be opened by a
> gesture performed and it automatically flashes light when the light is
dim.
> It also detect bunch of notes as follows: consider a shopkeeper gave a
> visually impaired user some bunch of notes. The visually impaired user
now
> holds all the notes in his left hand and takes one by one note from his
> left to right hand in this time the camera scans the notes. When the > user
> shows thumb symbol to the camera then it will give a audio feedback
saying
> that you have 10 10 rupee notes on the top with 5 100 rupee notes in > the > bottom. Can you please share me how do you use these apps if yes? Can > you
> please give me feedback about my product?
>
> Thanks,
> Bharath.
>
> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of
> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_
accessindia.org.in

> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking > of
veracity;

mails

accessindia_accessindia.org.in

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..