To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 7:35 PM
Subject: [AI] It's finally here, spectacular lessons from the Holy Bhagvad Gita!

It's finally here, spectacular gems of wisdom from the Holy Bhagvad Gita!

My Dear Access India friends,

Hope you all are in robust health and happiness, and are marching forward in
your respective endeavors despite the challenges of life.

Firstly I would like to sincerely thank each one of you for all your love
and support- I have learnt so much from you all.

As most of you know, by the grace of the AllMighty, for more than 2 decades,
I had the great opportunity  of studying, researching and practicing  and
meditating on the Divine and profound verses of the Bhagvad Gita, the
Upanishads and Vedanta under the direct supervision and guidance of the

greatest Masters and Guru's of the world, who I'm indebted to and shall be
forever!

And now It's time for me to pay it forward!

So I have started a youtube channel called Corporate Gita, which you can
visit by clicking the link as follows:

https://www.youtube.com/user/VedantaWisdomInst

This channel is dedicated to sharing the practical application of these
highest scriptures of the world with one and all through short and powerful
videos.

It is a knowledge by which you can become great leaders in your respective
fields, and use this sublime knoledge to gain success and harmony in every
walk of your life.

and above all, serve the community at large!

So chek out the awesome content on the channel.

And to get immediate updates for my new videos

that I'm going to be posting on a regular basis,

Please make sure to subscribe to the channel,

You can do so by clicking the subscribe button on the channel or clicking
the link as follows:

https://www.youtube.com/user/VedantaW...

It would be great to have you on board!

So connect with the greatest management techniques laid down by Vedanta &
the Holy Gita, and Transform your life from one of mediocrity to that of
excellence!

I look forward to travelling this inward journey of Self realization with
you all as my co-travellors.

Let Us Build a BeautifulCommunity Of seekers of truth,

Helping Each Other to fulfill our God given potential &Eventually Attain

the HighestGoalOfHumanPerfection which is, SelfRealization, Self
Actualization!

The initial 5 videos that I was able to shoot are as follows:

And Dear friends, if these videos helps you at all

Please dont foreget to hit the like button and share these videos with your
friends and relatives

so that they too can benefit from this sublime and highest knowledge of
Bhagvad Gita and Vedanta.

Video 1:

MUST WATCH: 6 Amazing Secrets to really enjoy your Work & Life!:

SECRETS 1 & 2:

https://youtu.be/Y5nGQavls8M

Video 2:

MUST WATCH: SECRET 3 of 6 Amazing Secrets to really enjoy your Work & Life!:

https://youtu.be/9zX2J-xZJzY

Video 3:

Must Watch: SECRET 4 of 6 Amazing Secrets to really enjoy your Work & Life!:

https://youtu.be/U_pO5d5KnYQ

Video 4:

Must Watch: SECRET 5 of 6 Amazing Secrets to really enjoy your Work & Life!:

https://youtu.be/--mjojKeKqE

Video 5:

Must Watch: SECRET 6 of 6 Amazing Secrets to really enjoy your Work & Life!:

https://youtu.be/p_9tyWY9PdQ

and finally friends, if u have any questions to ask about life, about
spirituality, about emotional wellness, about the Bhagvad Gita, Vedanta,
about the Upanishads,

please feel free  to ask them in the comments section in the youtube
channel.

or even better yet, send a video of yourself asking me your question,

And I would love to put you on my channel.

You can put the link to submit your video  in the comments section.

I'll be more than happy to answer your questions, and if your question is a profound and an important one, which could help many more, i'll even make a
video ansering your important question!

So Once Again Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart,

WishingYouAllMost&More InEveryDimensionOfYourLife

God bless you all,

Love you all,

Take care,

Cheers,

Rishi.

Website:

https://www.corporategita.com

Connect with me on Linked in:

https://in.linkedin.com/in/rishi-kewa...

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/rishi.kewalramani.1

"Learn something new. Try something different.

Convince yourself that you have no limits.!"

www.CorporateGita.com